Offering the perfect flexible job for individuals that wish to work around other commitments, Letcheck operate on behalf of letting agents and corporate landlords to compile Inventory reports, working to protect tenant’s deposits and landlord’s properties.
A typical day, will involve travelling around London, acting as the face of our business, meeting agents, tenants and landlords. Our job is to provide clients with the information they need, to help them make better decisions.
We collect detailed information on residential properties, their condition, and contents therein.
We are currently recruiting for people able to work in Greater London, but would also be pleased to hear from those located in the surrounding areas with access to their own transport.
Our guiding principles in Letcheck are ‘doing the right thing’ and ‘challenging the status quo’.
Our ‘Why’ as a company is to protect all parties in the residential lettings market; bringing independence, transparency, professionalism and fairness to all involved. We protect properties, deposits and reputations.
We do this by offering service excellence, detailed reporting and investing in quality control so that all reports are triple checked and adhere to industry standards. We are powered by great people that happen to use innovative tech.
What we do is carry out residential property inspections.
So, if these words resonate with you, we would love to have you on board.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Conscientiousness – This is the key attribute that all of our Property Inspectors must maintain. It is our consistent top notch service that makes LetCheck Inventories stand out from our competitors.
- Diligence – You will be a logical thinker and have a keen eye for detail, as our reports are renowned for being accurate and thorough.
- Self-discipline and Organisation – Although working as part of a strong team, you will be responsible for managing your own day whilst out on the road so must be self-disciplined, organised and pro-active.
- Composure – As a person, you must be confident, calm and diligent. You will regularly be meeting tenants that are checking in or out of a property, whilst often working to a busy time schedule to get to your next appointment on time.
- Pro-active and Communicative – As you will be working on your own out on the road, it is vital to maintain good communication with your tenant and the rest of the team throughout the day.
- Reliability – Above all, we are looking for hard-working, dependable people that are willing to get stuck in. In return for flexibility on our side, we need you to be adaptable too, to be prepared to work the odd long day or extra hours when needed.
Although no formal qualifications are required, you must be a fluent English speaker and hold (or be willing to obtain) a DBS check less than 2 years old.
We are currently recruiting for Inventory Clerks.
For further information, a day in the life and to apply online, please follow the link below: